What is Account-Based Marketing?
Account Based Marketing (ABM) is a B2B strategy that concentrates sales and marketing resources on a defined set of target accounts, within a market and drives activity with personalised campaigns designed to resonate with each account.
AMB can also be structured to cast a wider net on other criteria, such as industry, company size and / or geographic locations.
The majority of companies that adopt an ABM strategy typically see a higher (or much higher) ROI on the activity.
Key Steps of Account-Based Marketing
- Discover & define high-value accounts
- Identify key decision makers and influencers
- Define content and personalised messaging
- Determine optimal channels
- Deploy targeted campaigns
- Measure, learn and optimise
Key Benefits of Account-Based Marketing
- Higher ROI
- Maximise resources
- Personal and optimised
- Clear tracking for objectives and results
- Unify sales and marketing teams
Leads delivered in real-time!
Gone are the days when you had to wait for leads to be delivered via incremental data feeds and exports. With Zingo’s advanced lead processing platform, the very second someone registers on our custom landing pages, leads can be delivered to you instantly in real-time.